26-Acre assemblage and master development
- Date: 2007-2015
- Client: Rowan University
- Project Type: Public-Private Mixed-Use
About this Project
Sora was the master developer who assembled 93 privately-owned parcels, developed the master plan, oversaw the construction and development of the property, and led this award-winning project.
- $300+ million total development cost
- 26.1-acre public-private partnership
- Immediately adjacent to Rowan University
- Approximately 600,000 square feet of gross building area
Rowan Boulevard was a true public-private partnership between Sora, the Borough of Glassboro, New Jersey, and Rowan University. Through our efforts, commitment, and diligence, this project was built ahead of schedule and generates millions of dollars per year in real property tax revenue for the Borough. Additionally, Rowan Boulevard has created a healthy walkable residential environment for Rowan students and the community overall.